ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

First Pool Day!!

We finally got to get in the pool today. It took awhile for it to get filled with water. Gracie just loves water she kept trying to drink the water. I guess they even do that at a very early age.
I had devotion with the kids this morning. The topic was being thankful and not complaining about what God has given us. So many times we pray a prayer of thankfulness and then next words out of our mouths are unthankfulness. I thank God for my food and then next I complain this is not my favorite thing to eat and etc. It seems like we really are not thankful.
God Bless you with a wonderful and bless week-end. Next, week-end the big event for the Stiles Jonathan play is next week-end.

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breathing In Grace said...

What a wonderful way to start your day, with devotions with your children. That is such a good example you are setting for them...you are such a good Mommy!!