ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Why Now God???? But God said Well Why Not??

Faith- That is something hard to stand up to. We have some friends facing trying times in their life her job is being eliminated in fact the entire company in closing in Morristown. She is struggling with the idea of going back to college and not working for awhile. So her faith is being tested. I told her just keep the faith and God will let the next chapter open to what he has in plan.
I like what I heard one time at church- There not trials these are opportunities for Christ.
Even in our own life I just thought WHY!! the old human flesh. God Why now just how do you think we can deal with this now. The answer is you can not but with my hand I will help you through. I even have a hard time asking people for help. I just wish I could do it all myself.

We were given a card this week the words are by Helen Steiner Rice--
At times like these...it is only God who can speak the words that calm the sea, still the wind, and ease the pain, So lean on Him, and you will never walk alone.

This verse was in the card from:
Isaiah 40:31-- But they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint.


A words from a song I really like- God will make this trial a blessing.

No comments: