ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.
We are home finally. Oh!! how glad we all are to be home. We thought we will never get out of MN yesterday. There was a storm and we sat on the run way for almost an hour before we left. Just quiet tired today would rather do nothing all day, but I am sure that will not be the case. Now, just to try and get life back to normal as possible. Kenny, is doing well today just been a little discomfort. He is a very strong child. Continue praying for the healing process he have to be extra careful for the next five weeks.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

I'm so glad you're home!!! I know you are, too!!! I bet the other boys were sooo happy to see Mom and Dad!!! Love you bunches...you've been in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Shanda said...

I have been praying for Kenny & for all of you this summer. Time has escaped me and I apologize for not taking the time to check in here on your blog for quite some time. I will be checking your older and newer posts to "catch up!"

Blessings to each of you!! I pray Kenny is already healing amazingly!