ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.
I just wanted to continue to thank all family and friends for all their prayers. Our son Kenny is just doing so very well. I am so thankful for what OUR LOVING SAVIOR did for him. You know we have always been told Kenny had an enlarge heart and a valve problem. The fact was our son had a massive right atrium. Some day if you have time I would love to show you the ex-rays you would just be amazed. We even heard the doctors say they thought the results of his surgery was just fantastic. The fact is the child had a weight lifted off his chest. One he felt was normal. I could tell a difference in the size of the child's chest immediately after the surgery. He was told he would have more energy and be able to eat better (yes gain weight). The tricuspid valve that needed corrected was repaired which many times when having surgery on a valve it ends up be replaced with mechanical or etc. Continue praying for his recovery that his body will heal completely.
My hubby is doing much better. He is really ready to get back to normal. The cast he is so ready to get rid of, but he have to wear it for at least two more weeks. He is still on light duty at work. Yes, these last two months have really been overwhelming. A church sign I read today read--- Life is an uphill battle climb it on your knees.
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Well, AMEN!!! I wish I was there to help you!!! I would be thrilled. We may have to take a trip to see you one of these days. :) Charlie doesn't like us to be gone though. We're getting ready to go back home from Mom's today. We've been here for 10 days.

Thanks for the update!

Shanda said...

Wonderful news on Kenny!! God is truly so very good!

Sorry to hear about your husband's cast and limited work - I will be praying he will be "free" soon!!