ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

.....It's Fall around here




I found this little "Welcome" block
at "Family Dollar" for $2.00.







This is an item a secret pal


got me I can change it each season.


























This table cloth I got from ABC distributing a few years back. I got these plates this week at Rite Ad these were only $1 a piece. I also got the candle at Rite Aid 50% off. I wanted the table mats shaped like leaves I have seen, but there $5.00 a piece that is a little too much for my budget. When I seen these plates I thought these will be efficient enough for what I wanted.







The boys help me gather up the fall items this pass Tuesday. Actually, it was out and up efficiently before fall arrived. Just did not realize I was doing that.


Today sure has been a fall day here rain, rain and more rain. It just makes you want to do absolutely nothing.

No comments: