ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

(I'm a Winner)

I won the contest over on Wise Old Owl. I am excited about getting together with my friend to pick this item up.

I was thinking about this I am a winner daily. You know back when I was 12 years old I excepted Jesus Christ as my Savior. He then become my "ALL". Each and every day when we wake up we should be thankful for another day. Here I am another day to tell others about Jesus. At church on Sunday during the Sunday School lesson our teacher made a statement that I made sure I jointed it in my notes. "Do not be afriad to tell others about Christ or ashame". Do not be afraid to offend someone.
What if no one ever told you where would your life be today. Just look at it this way you are depriving that individuals of the most wonderful blessing of their life. JESUS

I John 4:20
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath not seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
I John 4:21
And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.
I look at it this way if we truly love God then we will tell others. We will let other know what Jesus is to my life. Do not be ashamed to mention his name He is worthy.

No comments: