ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{The Sun is out Today }

I am so excited to see the Sun today and longer than just minutes. I am so ready for spring. I am not sure how the rest of you feel about this, but I have had enough winter weather and winter blues. I have been cleaning my bay window out today. I have been dusting the blinds and etc. I was thinking about cleaning the outside of the window, but I think I will wait for some heat out there first.
I was wondering though what about the ONLY SON the real light of the world the true one have you heard of him, taken time to talk to him today. I have been talking to him a lot lately about some things that concern our lives. What about your family and friends have you remember to talk to God about their concerns. He is a friend I cannot talk to enough. I hope you know Him as your friend.

I John 5:11-13
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his SON.
He that hath the SON hath life: and he that hath not the SON of God hath not life.
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the SON of God; that ye may known that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the SON of God.

No comments: