ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{You Gotten Have Faith}

We are still claiming the faith. I keep telling myself He knows our present circumstances, but best of all He also knows our future. He knows what ahead. Which, alot people told us last year when my hubby had his accident at work to expect a change. My mom younger sister said she just knew a big blessing was ahead for us.

We felt just blessed that my hubby(June 2009) was not injured worst. Please remember this is your prayer next week there is a meeting concerning the worker's comp settlement.

That our middle son had such a successful surgery(July 2009) and still is having success. He is still having some unexplained stomach pains though.


To me we have already been blessed. We are just praying for His will in our lives and keeping Him first in ever decision, valley or high top we find ourselves in. We are claiming the blood- bleeding the blood of the LORD JESUS CHRIST on everything we say or do.

Hebrews 10:19---- Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter in the holiest by the blood of Jesus,



I Thessalonians 2:13

But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.
Since, music has always, always been a major part in my life I had to leave you with this song. I think songs are inspired by God and they have a message from Him.


No comments: