ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

-Meet me on Monday.


1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?

2. How tall are you?

3. What is your favorite pudding flavor?

4. What room in your house do you blog the most in?

5. What is your best physical feature?
My Answers:
1. I have to work until 6pm.
2. I am the oldest of three little sis is the tallest. I am 5'4.
3. I love pistachio pudding mix with cool whip.
4. I blog in my living room right in front of our bay window.
5. I have always been told my hair it is natural curly and my blue eyes.
Sorry I am late with posting.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Enjoyed reading your answers. For those of us who have bone straight hair I dreamed of hair like yours.
Better late then never! Have a Happy New Year!