ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Just a thought of concern

Do you ever fear dropping your kids off at school? There have been days at dinner table I thank God for the food. Then secondly, I just thank Him that he allowed us to return to the place we call home together again. Anything could change in ones life in a matter of minutes, hours and days. I just wondering if I was the only one that thinks about that. Maybe it seems like I am a worry wart but I do not want to me. My mother prayer when we was growing up " Lord put a protective hedge around us today let no harm came our way". My heart goes out to those Brazilian parents yesterday. The news said 10 little girls and one little boy and he made them turn their backs to the gunman and then he shot them in the head. This is so heart breaking.
2 Timothy 3:1

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.


Read the entire chapter of 2 Timothy when you get an opportunity.


2 Timothy 3:12-13


Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persuecution.

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I still remember the first day that Jess went to kindergarten and what she wore...and how I cried. The world is even worse today. PRAYER...this world is in need of PRAYER...and the SAVIOR!