ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Yard Sale

This dish will hold 3 quarts of veggies.









These are a set of Pfaltzgraff dishes I got. I was so excited to have these dishes which I could never purchase at a retail cost. I now have 12 matching plates also which I have always wanted. I think between everything I got there was approx. 80 pieces. You will not believe this and one person even asked me what kind of shot gun I was using to persuade these people with. Here it goes $25.00. No joke totally the truth. This particular set is called the York Town.






This only cost $3.00.





These are some great buys we got last week-end at a near by yard sale. Thank you Lord for all these savings this week. I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Don't you just love yard sales?!? My favorite are thrift stores!

Becky Jane said...

Looks like you hit the jack pot!