ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Blessed weekend and Terrific SON-day

 The weather seems to be out of sort this weekend. No, I tell my boys all the time that God is the weather man and it can snow in 50 degree weather if He wanted it to.  Here it is January and we are having 70 degree weather.  Hang up the winter clothes and put on the flip flops.  I took down my decorations finally this weekend. I know a little behind, but the boys would have let me keep them up year around--- not the hubby though.  I got in work mold I washed my curtain. Oh, since I was doing that I raised the windows for some fresh air since it was so nice outside.  I decided to change living room furniture around.  He noticed as soon he walked in ( the hubby) and he said I like it. I have a very large living room big enough for two rooms.  Which, that was great feature we liked when we first looked at the house 6 years ago.  It does look nice this arrangement in that area of the room looks decluttered now. Yes, you can cause a room to look cluttered when it is big too. LOL!!! 
 Well, I hope you have plans to go to church this weekend and serve the LORD. 

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I love your "LOVE" banner. Did you make it? I need to dig out my Valentine's decorations, but this weather just is too gloomy to think about it!! HOPE you have a great weekend!