ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

God Will See us Through

Yes, today some of us sit on our knees wondering the outcome of the election. What will become of America tomorrow. Will be able to say yes America won again or ????????? People please remember to be a witness to everyone you come in contact with family or friends and stranger at the grocery store.. Song saids by Brandon Heath "Give me your Eyes". Yes, the ends of times is very, very close... All you need to do is read God's Word and look at times today and you will just see just how close it is here.. My friends no matter the outcome God will see us through and we win in the end.. Just be sure you know my Saviour and that HE is real in your life and not just a fairy tale.. My God is real let HIM become real to you today..
Ephesians 6:20-21 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God and the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.

I Thessalonians 4:15-18 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
We will win either way. I'm a winner either way if I go or if I stay. Because I am on the winning side.

No comments: