ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

"Jesus Christ" is Coming

I can not believe Christmas is just around the corner.... Yes, I know we all have thankfulness on our mind and your all wondering were is she going with this....
On Friday, as the boys and I was heading to school we had the radio on and Christmas music was playing.... We decided that Santa Clause is coming to town really was wrote incorrectly if you listen to the words.... He's making a list and he's checking it twice he's going to find out who's naughty and nice.... Okay, now you really think I have lost it... Let's replace all the Santa Clause to Jesus Christ.... Jesus Christ is coming to town (repeat) and he's making a list and checking it twice and he's going find out who's naughty and nice.... Does he not???? I was very impress my boys were listening to the song closely enough they said mommy I think if we really think about it Jesus Christ does know who has been good and he is checking it twice.. So we decided for know on we will sing it with Jesus Christ....Because He is coming and so soon...
Last night at our church pastor did not preach instead He had members of the church get up and testify about their salvation and why they came to our church... My dad got up and spoke... He said that in November of 1972 my mother had went to church with her sister and my mother was pregnant with me at the time.... My mom was saved that night at church just days before I was born in Dec 6th 1972 (whoops!! I told my age). Anyway, my mom came in the house and this is what she said that night to him.... Do you know who's coming???? Dad, first thought he said was the entire church is coming over to try to get him in church....Anyway, mother answer Jesus is Coming!!! Then in Feb 1973 my dad was saved... I am so grateful to God that my parents were saved during the very earlier part of my childhood... My dad and mom was raised in Christian homes that did not believe in complete assurance they thought you could lose your salvation it was only a hope so salvation... But God showed my parents as adult that you can have full assurance and know you are saved and going to have a home eternally in Heaven... God timing is perfect because my parents were married for five years before they had children then just before their first child was born God came into my mother's life and then shortly after I was born my dad was given the gift of salvation from God. My sister's and I are so bless to lived in a godly christian home that believes in eternal salvation.
So as you can see twice this week I was reminded that "Jesus Christ" is coming!!! 2 Peter 3:10a But the day of Lord will come as a thief in the night: I Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
But we can all Praise the Lord and be thankful for our salvation and his blessings...
Psalms 118:1 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever: Praise ye the Lord.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I love reading people's testimonies!!! You are very blessed to have such wonderful parents. They have been able to set an example to you and your sisters, and now you're doing the same thing with your boys!!!