ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

New Friends in 2008

I am thinking about it please let me continue to think....
Yesterday, I got to thinking about all the new friends I made in 2008.
God gave me lots of new friends in 2008.
Some I meant right here in my little county....
Then a few in the next county over and few in this county near by...
I am telling you I just have been bless with new people
to share my thoughts with to even share my burdens with...
I am thankful for the new people God allow to be in my life in 2008.
I really did not realize how many new people I had meant
until I set down and thought about it....
Some I even meant by blogging..
I have really meant some great women on the Christian Women blog roll..
I am very thankful for the Christian women God allow to be in my life in 2008..
Some I just needed for them to restate what I already knew....
God thank you for all you do for me and all you have done for me...
Proverbs 18:24
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly:
and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

No comments: