ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Update on Prayer Request

Shannon is responding to the medicine.. She will most likely get to go home on Tuesday.. Just pray for the protection of the baby. Not, sure if there will be any complications to the baby due to the medication Shannon had to take.


Neighbor he fell and cracked his ribs that night and then started bleeding from the mouth he is home now and doing much better. Thank you all for your prayers..

Please continue to pray for my uncle as his surgery is Wednesday of this week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will pray for Shannon and her baby. I'm sure this is an anxious time for her.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I will pray this morning for Shannon and her baby. I'm so glad I got to meet you through Jenn's blog

Shanda said...

I am just catching up after being gone. I will be praying for Shannon and her precious baby! Praise God that she is responding to the medication. I am praying for your uncle as well!

Blessings & Peace to you and your family as we begin 2009!