ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Let God lead the path

I seem to have a lot of decision to make in the next few weeks to come. I am stressing in advance and I have a habit called worrying. I know it's wrong and a sin. That just proves I am human. But in this mornings devotion God reminded me He is the one I am suppose to lean on and not try to do it all myself. Just continue to pray for us to make all the reservation we need at the right place and the right time for our trip to Minnesota. I am really starting to be overwhelm by it all.
Scripture that was including in the devotions this morning-
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Pray that I can hold to these verses and trust God to lead us.

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Ms. Marenda...you are in my prayers. I remember when Jess had her scoliosis surgery I was overwhelmed and worried, too!!!
You know where I am if you need me!

Anonymous said...

Oh I fight the same battle. Fretting over those things that are in God's hands!
Proverbs 3: 5-8 awesome promies with one condition " Trust " If we are trusting in HIM then we shall not lean on our own understanding.
May God lead you may you follow Him. Each moment we find ourselves dwelling on those "things" we must direct our thoughts back to the LORD and HIS PROMISES!
Prayer going up for you and yours
God Bless