ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Prayer

I went to a wonderful ladies meeting this morning at a church near by. The topic this year was about prayer. We all need to really learn to depend on prayer. It was amazing to me how many scriptures God reminded was in his word today. Some of which I have even study this week in my Bible studies.

There was so many stories of healing by God's hand we heard today. I like those many wonderful miracles we hear today on this earth. The doctors say I must have misdiagnose you or I just can explain it. We of course are setting there giving God all the credit and praise.

Psalm 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart;
I will show forth all thy marvellous works.

This is from my devotion Bible I have it is a Daily Walk Bible-
"O God my safety, I want to join David in singing your praises for your power and mercy, your strength and care. Nothing can happen to me unless you allow it, and you'll allow it only for my good. In that truth I rest, thanking you for your abounding love for me. In my Saviour's name I pray. Amen."


No comments: