ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{Birthday in the House}




We began celebrating Ken man birthday on Saturday. We all went out to dinner at O'Charley on Saturday. He is now eleven years old 8/17 he shares his birthday with a uncle also. Also, my mama was on 8/15.
Yesterday we went swimming for awhile. I made an whole made apple cake with the apples from our McIntosh apple tree for his birthday. On Friday, we are going birthday shopping some more. With his birthday just 20 days after his brothers it just sneaks upon us.
Well, I am sure more pics will be posted later. He is celebrating his birthday all week. Just wanted to go ahead and get something posted.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

How precious, Ms. Marenda. I forgot about you asking for an owl. Let me know if you think you might be interested in me making it for a Christmas present...and the colors. I'm not sure about a price, but it wouldn't be as much for you!!! Just e-mail me if you're still interested...and if you want one for more than one of the boys!