ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{Update on Uncle}

He is doing better this week. I was off work on Wednesday, so I spent the day at the hospital with him. My aunt really needed to get away from the hospital and I told her go home for awhile. I arrived in the morning hours and went back and visited with him during each hour that was visitation hour. I spent the entire day with him, God allow me to talk with some others families there in the waiting room that just needed someone to talk to. Many people there in need of healing touch from above.
My uncle is still in ICU, so it will be a little while longer before he comes home. He is eating better and walking. They plan to remove some fluid from his lungs. Just continue to keep them in your prayers.

No comments: