ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

God is so Good

I have been a little down for a couple days. You know sometimes we get impatience waiting on an answer from God not knowing what to do. There has been too many concerns on my mind this week and I am clueless with what decision to make for each of them.
I only have one source I can depend and that is my Lord and Saviour. Many times family and friends only can be a listening hear or a prayer partner for you. I finally got the courage to face one my battles and it looks like God is working still. We sometimes think God is ignoring our concerns or our tears but He is still there. He hears your tears and your broken hearted soul.
I Timothy 1:4 Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears, that I may be filled with joy;
My prayer is dear Father Psalm 39:12 Hear my prayer, O Lord , and give ear unto my cry: hold not they peace at my tears.

No comments: