ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Why we should pray!!

We all need daily prayer in our lives. I know for a fact without prayer I could not go on everyday. My God is there to listen every time I knock on HIS door(morning, noon or night) HE is available. Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
I realize that our prayers are answered according to HIS will. I have found always in life that HIS will may not always be my desires. I'm learning to lean on HIM for guidance in my life daily.
Song Lyric comes to my heart: Learning to lean, learning to lean, I'm learning to lean on JESUS. Finding more power than I'll ever need I'm learning to lean on JESUS.
Lord Jesus help me as I learn to lean on you daily for every thing I need. You promise to give me my needs and not my wants.
I added a song to my playlist entitle. "PRASE HIS NAME." It talks about learning to praise HIM no matter the outcome.

No comments: