ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

August 15th

Today is another special day in our family. Mother has a birthday today. We all have certainly loved and cherish her. She is a wonderful mother I thank God for a christian mother. Herself and I talked just Wednesday and how thankful we both were that dad and herself became to know our Lord and Saviour. Mother was saved just before I was born in December of 1972 and then dad was saved in the beginning of the next year in 1973.
Isaiah 66:13 (KJV) AS ONE WHOM HIS MOTHER COMFORTETH, SO WILL I COMFORT YOU; AND YE SHALL BE COMFORTED IN JERUSALEM.
My mom has always been there for my sisters and I and we want to always be there for her. Just continue to pray for her and that God would bless her with good health.

No comments: