ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Sweeter than Chocolate

I have a devotional book called "Keys for Kids" for my boys. I read these when I was growing up there webiste is http://www.keysforkids.org/. In today's devotion we learned how God's Word should be more sweeter to us than any chocolate. "God wants you to be hungry for His Word--the Bible- more than your're hungry for any of the things of this world-even more than you crave a food or a video game, or a television show and etc. Psalm 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to the mouth!
Let's all put God first in ever decision we make today.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

Considering I am the world's greatest chocoholic...I love this verse of scripture!!! Thanks for sharing!!!