ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

August 19th

Sometimes God needs to give us a good thump in the head to wake us up. The question how do we respond to the knocks and blows and trials of life. Do we rejoice or sing, or do we complain and fret.
Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. As hard as life may be sometimes God as a purpose we just have to except it and realize HE holds the future and HE knows the outcome. Yes, this is a lesson for me personally to take heed to currently in my life. Although, it is easier said than done. My prayer is that I become successful in my daily walk with the LORD JESUS and more obedient to his HOLY WORD>

No comments: