ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

August 23rd

Well, we went to school yesterday to the little church in Sneedville. The pastor and his wife seem very nice and down to earth. Her mother also attends the church and will be one of the teachers in the learning center. I was a little hesitate at first of the location of the school. Actually, you could say drive up this mountain weekly "NOT". I thought only huge mountains exist in Kentucky I think I just found one of the most beautiful views in East Tennessee. It was like God was showing me just wait and observe listen and then cast your judgement or decision and within the hour I had my answer. Just pray for us as we continue to train up our children for the Lord. God gives us children to raise them up for His glory and not for our glory and honour. My prayer is that each of my boys grow up to be Bible sounded young men.
While at the school after talking to the pastor since I have prior experience in the A.C.E. curriculum I was offered a job. I knew then I was in God's will. I had pray about this and God answer my prayers. I am very excited about this for the boys. We had hesitated on leaving our school we have attended since 2005 for the boys, but God's still on the throne and he knows what is best for us. It is hard to leave a place you are use to or familiar with, but sometimes God redirects your life even when you can not seem to understand. We ??? our Saviour. The question I have for myself is WHY?? do I have any authority to question my Saviour. Father Knows Best.... Always!!! Yeah!! I have someone who knows my future and if I will let HIM then HE will lead the path.

No comments: