ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

God's Does Care


I guess you can say it's getting closer to Christmas now... Can you believe it today is Dec. 1st and what a year it has been...
I just thankful to God for all his wonderful protection He has given my family and myself all year... He is a friend that has stuck closer than a brother... I had surgery and then my youngest son had surgery, my mother had a stroke, but with it all we were given blesses from God.. I can testify that God gave me the strength thou my surgery and wonderful healing process. My biggest scare concerning my surgery was losing my voice and God never allow that to happen sure I had a few ups and down after my surgery..... But through it all I survived... Then when my mother had stroke God allow my sister, and my husband to be there with her... Do you even know what a blessing???? My sister wanted to go on first shift and since our's mother's stroke they have allowed her to continue on this shift.. By the way, my sister lives about 1/2 miles from mom and dad...
I can not even begin to tell you some wonderful family memories that were made this year....Yes, through all of these difficult times we have had this year.. I heard this favorite slogan from a friend in the past... And this to God will see me through and He did and He always does... God is gracious and He is always more kind to us than we deserves...
I think God is just wonderful and what better person or thing could guide my life and my family.. I tell you no one and nothing.. That is for sure...

1 comment:

Shanda said...

Amen!! God is amazing. His love, timing, and care perfect. Rejiocing with you for a wonderful year!

I like your "Merry Christmas" theme and music as well!