ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

What a Day!!!

Can you believe it another day came and gone..... Why is it that we always seem to have way too much to do in December... Not to mention all the gifts to make and all the decoration to put up... No wonder we all get to caught in the Christmas holidays we forget the reason for the season....
I had to be at basketball practice and a dance recital with two son's tonight at the same time... Believe me this was certainly a miracle from God... You will not believe this but both events were on the same street just across from each other... Now, I certainly did not plan that and the basketball coach and dance teacher did not get together and plan that... I am giving my God created for that one...