ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Christmas Mene


I would have to say many ladies in my life have been encouraging to me... I do not know a lot of people who blog... But I do have close friends I will have to say something about... Since I do not have a lot of blogging friends I decided not to spot links to website's....
WHEN LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS JUST MAKE LEMONADE.

1. Nana Banana Designs... She is a lady I worked with in the past and what a friend she has always been to me... She is a prayer warrior... She very creative and much talent with making homemade crafts for her family.. She is always helping her family friends out most certainly very helpful with her grandchildren.... She is currently serving lemonade has she prepares for Christmas with her family.


2. Jess Leigh.......She is a loving mother who just adores her two little boys... She can photograph with the best of them... She is full of life and creativity. She is working on processing lemonade with her family as they plan to build a house in the near future...


3. Nut Slightly Cracked -- She is my sister-in-law and loving stay home mom who just loves to scrapbook.. She has three beautiful children who just adore their mother... She is very creative with the camera and she loves to take photo's... She is currently remodeling or making lemonade in their farm house they just purchased this year which the kids are just adoring all the farm animals....

4. Beth--- What a friend... I guess I could never find a friend who I am more closer to... She is a wonderful godly friend and wonderful mother to her now three children... We have known each other now for 12 years... Many years we have had a long distance relationship and now she lives in a near by county.... She just had a baby boy on Nov. 25th (my husband's birthday) so she is dealing with making a lot of lemonade right now with all these changes in her family.

5. Jenn -- We have not know each that long just via blogging... But we have so much in common it is strange... She is a very loving mom to her children and she is a homeschooling mom and we face a lot of challenges similar each day....She is currently making lemonade I am sure from all that laundry she just folded....

6. Stacy--- Stacy is lady I meant in February 08...She is a nail tech and we get to see each other on a weekly basis... It is amazing some of the way's we think alike and she is very godly young christian lady.. We just took foster care classes together... Her dream and her husband is to start a children's range in our county to help with foster children... Which I would just love to be a part of.... She is making lemonade with her husband as they are seeking to take custody of his children from a previous marriage... Please be in prayer for them as they go to court very soon...

7. Amy--- My sister and my friend... You know growing up was not so easy to get alone with someone nine years younger than yourself... How could this be so hard well we would argue about anything... Now, I could not ask for a closer relationship.... I can call her at all hours of the night and she is there to listen to me... She is making lemonade in her life and she has decided to make a career change she is going back to college in the Spring....

8. My mother--- What a best friend... I have a very close relationship with my mother and what blessing it to have her in my life... She is a very godly mother and I know with all her inspiration she has inspired me to want to be more and more like her... I strive to raise my children on a daily basis to be the best Christian's possible... That is my goal in life for my children to help them to always have the desire to serve God is every aspect of their life's....My mother is making lemonade daily just alternating clothes for individuals... She can make you something beautiful...
9. Brenda--- Brenda I meant in 2003... She was one of those unexpected relationships that you would never dream off... My husband and I foster her two grand boys for three months... She is wonderful cook and she could out cook any chief out there... She is making lemonade as the Lord as given her the responsibility to raise her two grand boys...
10. Summer--- This is a friend from church... She is a wonderful christian mother of three who I have become very close to.... She is a prayer warrior also... She would take the shirt off her back and give it to you... She is making lemonade in her life on a daily basis she has a miracle child that was born three years ago at five months...

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

I'm so sorry I'm just now commenting on this. Thank you so much for all the kind words you said about me!!

Shawn said...

Awwww, thanks!!! You're too kind.