ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

-- Chiropractic Care

Well, you all know that problem I had with my cyst last month. I have always agree with chiropractic care I am going for another round of treatment 13 weeks three days a week. I found out that the cyst was part of my problem this time that caused my neck to get out of alignment and that is were it was laying directly above my collar bone. He treated me several years ago when I fell on wet pavement and put my right side of my hip out of place that day I walked in his office completely bent over, but God allow this doctor to put me back together again. I felt like humpty dumpty that day, but God let me be put back together. Please pray for me these first few days will be rather intense. I am just not completely looking forward to this.
I really do like this doctor he is a Christian and he believes in God's healing touch and he is not ashamed to give My Savior the credit for what he able to do with his hands through chiropractic care. You hear Gospel music in his office playing all the time and he just praising his name in his office continuously.
So how do you feel about Chiropractic Care??? Have you ever tried it and what was your results.

No comments: