ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

--- I have been blessed

Have you every gotten one of those unexpected blessings? After work yesterday I went to eat dinner by myself. My hubby and boys were out of town. I called a couple of family members to join me, but they were all busy. I thought I am hunger and I do not want another fast food meal. I went to one of our home towns little country restaurants. I like the atmosphere there the employees are always so nice.
I think it is interested to see how people respond to a woman by herself eating out. I do not do it all that often just occasionally, but that just gives myself some me time. That is just something a woman needs sometimes I think.
One little boy next to my table noticed me and said something to his mother. Then she told me what he said about myself being attractive. I told the little boy thank you, but he denial anything his mother accused him of saying.
When I was finished I went up to pay for my meal and the most peculiar thing happened. There was an older gentlemen(whom was by himself also) standing there paying for his meal he was waiting for his change. I noticed he look me over, but he or I never said anything just went about our business. Once, he was given his change he popped a $10 bill down on the counter and said use this to pay for her meal. I know my face to the cashier was in shock. I told the gentlemen thank you, but he never turned around just walked on out the door and said nothing to me directly. The cashier responded and said that was nice of him. I commented "yes it was a very nice thing to do".
I just went out the door and "Praising my Lord". I called my hubby and let him know what had just happened. He was appreciative himself and just laughed in amazement. In all my life I have never had this happened. God was just shining down on me yesterday. I just said thank you Lord.

Psalm 9:1-2
I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

What a precious thing for that man to do...maybe you should go out to eat by yourself more often!!! Yes, God is soooo good!