ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

The Greene's sing When God Has Another Plan

"Do not forget to turn off the play list".

Song Title: When God's has another Plan.

If you live local and please check out this radio station out of Newport, Tn 9.07 it is a great gospel station and this is where I first heard this song. Times in life seem like a roller coaster of stress and as my family refers to them as opportunities. Just trying to make it week by week and day by day seems like much frustration and the waiting process of just needing an answer from My Savior. I am just appreciative that My Savior seen fit to allow me to overcome this most recent medical concern I just faced in my life. Do you know what it like to wonder if I going to have to have surgery for possible cancer cells in your body? Well, I have twice in my life now and the Lord has allow me to be cancer free both times in my life. I have never seen doctors so concern and then so relief to see and here the final results. The words of my doctor said you are cure and you are cancer free were just music to my ears. Thank you Lord, thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!

No comments: