ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

--Happy Halloween




We went to a little halloween party at our chiropractic office yesterday after school. They had food and fun for the kids. We had lots of fun. They had a costume contest and yesterday morning we all decided if one of the boys won then we would buy a gift they all could share. Well, my mother came up with the idea of pacman. My hubby and I put it together yesterday while the boys were at school. We won a $25 gift card from Wal-Mart. Yeah!!!!!!!!!
The movie was the "Big Pumpkin" from Charlie Brown. One of my all time favorite halloween movies.


2 comments:

Cole said...

That sounds like so much fun - and that Pac Man costume is great! He would fit right in with my family's 80s theme...

Thanks for joining my Halloween Parade!

HarmSkills said...

found you from coles blog hop. love the pacman idea and congrats on winning! happy halloween