ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

_Continue in Prayer

God is even more amazing just when you think He is not even around. I am so blessed to have christians in my life I can spend time with even outside of the church. My nail tech who is Stacy is a Christian and so is my hair stylists I am so blessed of God to have both of these ladies in my life.
My friend Stacy I am so proud of her and her family have not let this storm in their life allow it to defeat them. She said they have been so blessed. They said they all have really come to realize who their friends really are. God has been so good to them and they are going to start building any day now. Just trying to get started. Pray for them as they try to rebuild their home and begin anew.

No comments: