ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

--prayer request

Yesterday, at church my Uncle Herbert pass out. His blood pressure bottom out on him and they had an ambulance pick him up right before morning services started. He is having an heart catheterization this morning please remember him.
My sister and I went to spend about 2hrs with his yesterday at the hospital he his feeling okay. We had some great conversation with him. It sad how little families are able to get together these days. Growing up we did that a lot visit my cousins, my aunts and uncles. But these days it seems we do not do that much at all.
He had one of these episode back in March that requires 4 stints and he told us the episode he had yesterday was much worst.

No comments: