ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

--Please Help My Friend in Need

My friend Stacy they need kitchen supplies. If you have dishes, or pots and pans there are just taking up storage in your cabinets let me know. She would gladly appreciate them.
I am gathering up some things to take to her this Friday. I would be glad to pick them up for her and deliver to her if you live local just let me know. By the way, I will be in Knoxville on Friday morning also if that helps any of you out. I think this family we all could use as our Christmas tree angels this year. Usually, ever Thanksgiving and Christmas my family does some donated and this was something we were just talking about a few weeks ago, "Who Lord'? We were praying and seeking go on who we needed to help. We have our answer I know.

My friend is a "Rock" she said this is the most challenging trial they have ever faced in their life journey serving their Savior. Jesus has seen them through and it has just been amazing how she and her family have seen God's hand in all of this.
Psalm 107:1
O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

No comments: