ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Passing on Reward I Won




Thank You Shawn for my Versatile Reward I so appreciated it. I am passing this on to five ladies that I decided deserve this reward also. Check out Shawn blogsite also everyone she is a new blogging friend I meant from Colorado.
The Becker's (Shawn and Bill)


Now, all you have to do is share five things about yourself no one knows.
Then pass it on to five more people.
Then link it back also to the blogger who gave you the reward.

1. I work best under pressure.



2. I am a musician- I play the piano and I am a soloist.

3. I was born in Michigan but raised in Kentucky.



4. I am married to a pastor's son.


5. I am a country girl through and through. I love all kinds of animals. We have dogs, chickens and fish right now. We have had rabbits in the past. I would love to live on big piece of farm land with lots and lots of animals. I really wish I had a horse.









The Country Girl's Gambling

The Haut House

Between the Lines

The Joy of Denim and Lace













3 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Thank you so much, Ms. Marenda....you're a sweetheart!!!

Beth said...

Thanks!!! This is a great compliment!
:-) Beth (The Haut House)

Kel said...

Marenda - Thanks so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate it.

Kel