ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

--Thankfulness Continues

Well, I did not post yesterday. Let, me posted today for yesterday for thankfulness week. I am thankful I survived Black Friday at work. Yes, I am ones of those employees that had to be at work at 6am yesterday and worked until 3:30pm. I was totally exhausted after work all I did was eat and sleep.

My sister and I usually are big early shoppers on Black Friday, but this year I told her I had to work. Anyway, I was mostly done with our shopping. We usually buy a big family item which is not purchased yet. But other than that we are finished and have been really since August. She did pick me up an spice rack I wanted from Kohl's the last one on the shelf. YA!! me!! She picked up a set of sheet that Wally World had on sale for 20$ that is the 500 count. I did not have to be there to shop she did the shopping for me. Yeah!! for little sisters. I am so blessed to have two beautiful sisters in my life. Thank you God for my sisters.

No comments: