ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

"BRAVERY"

Did you ever think about the word "BRAVE"? I know there has been times in my life being brave was not my thing...Because of the fear of the unknown... I think over my years of life my Lord and Saviour has taught me to be more brave. I have learn if I'm am living for my Saviour and HE knows the unknown then I have the best leader in the world....

Now, let all take a stand for Jesus and let HIM lead our life's daily and let HIM direct your life through ever decision you make. Now, go on through the rest of this day with confidence and hold that head up high.... Remember you have the most powerful director you could possible have in JESUS... So why do you need anything or anyone else..

Confidence and trust in the LORD that is what we need that will give us bravery:
Proverbs 3:26 For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep they foot from being taken.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

Sorry I haven't left a comment lately. Last week was very lllooonnnggg and trying for me. I hope that all is well with your family and that your van is running okay now. Keep up the good work in writing your blog!!!
Love you...Deb