ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Trying to Make it All Work

Well, have you every had one of those days when you felt completely run down???

Yes, that is me today... Believe me a mom of three boys and being a mom to a 14 mth old gets very hard some days... Especially, when the 14 mth old is teething yes some more of those bottom teeth are coming in those 5am crying in pain... Today I am feeling completely run down throat hurts and ears hurt and please let me stop crying myself....

You know those little things are just minor in comparison of what I have witness in others lives and the obstacles they are going through...Lord help me to hold my head up and praise your name even when the names seem to painful to even walk.. What my Lord suffered for me and you.. How can we ever complain about any pain???


This morning I signed the two oldest children up for upward bound basketball at a local church.... Then we went to the store and got a few items at the store and then filled up the van with gas and guess what I was able to get some groceries and gas for under a $100 that is something to praise God about... We all remember a few weeks ago when gas was so high we thought we would die.... Mom and dad stay with the younger children and the eldest boy went with me... Hubby had to work today :(
.....Thank God for grandparents what would we do without them.... I would be in a world of hurt some days without my mother for sure.... I have a wonderful parents I am so thankful God gave me to them to raise.....

God help me today to lean on you more... I need your strength and power to get me through.... Psalm 38:4 For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me. Isaiah 35:3-4 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompense; he will come and save you.

No comments: