ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

What a Day!!

Well, have you ever had one of those days you just wish you could just cancel and start all over.... I did today believe me.....Our middle child Kenny is sick with a virus... So I made an doctor appt. for the afternoon... Got in the van to go down the road.... It would not start in fact the battery was dead... I called dad to come to the rescue.... Which got me to their house but that was it.... Dead again got little man to the doctor with mom's car and he had a stomach virus.... Then went to the store and he had a bad moment there you know up chucked all over my groceries.... Then an employee came to my rescue and save the day she was so nice opened a cash register up just for me to check out.... I told her I was so upset with the mess hated for anyone to check us out... She said she would that was no problem that is why we have hand sanitizer.... God took a not so great day when I was about to just set down and cry and HE let someone come to my rescue to help through this little obstacle. God use this lady to help me out when I thought all was lost and I would have to use one of those self check out lanes which I hate....

No comments: