ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

"TEMPER TANTRUMS"

You bet I can remember throwing those temper tantrums growing up...But I have always told my sisters they were always throwing little temper tantrums.... I told them I was the good little girl...HA!! HA!! They are always telling me that I just never got caught believe me I did get caught they just do not remember those times I guess....
In applying this to our Christian life's--- We all need to accept what God allows in our life's or do you get angry with HIM when things don't go your way. It's okay to tell God your disappointed, but you can be sure that He won't give in to your temper tantrums. Tell Him how you feel but then trust Him and accept His way.
Proverbs 19:3
The foolishness of man perverteth his way: and his heart fretteth against the Lord.

No comments: