ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Trunk or Treat

This is from 2005. I will post some picture later on this week of the boys in their customes this year. I think we will have a couple of deer hunters in the camo green and a farmer perhaps. Wait and see!!! They may come up with some other ideas... Who knows????

You are invited to attend the Trunk or Treat at our Church--Morristown Baptist Tabernacle in Morristown, TN the location is on Jarnigan Avenue just off Morris Blvd.



Growing up my parents always took us to people house we knew to get candy. Our mamaw gave us a brown paper bag sack just full of candy every year we did not even need to go anywhere to be honest that was more than enough candy for three little girls trust me.. That was my dad's mother she just enjoyed seeing the excitement on our faces. She was a grandmother that loved her grandchildren she made sure not matter the time of year she had candy for us and she practically made my dad let us have some candy everytime we stop in to see mamaw.


In the past, we have went door to door in the neighborhood with our boys. Although, since last year I had no family members home and my entire family on third or second shift the boys and I stay home and watch a movie and popped popcorn and of course the family members still gave them candy. They just did not get to dress up. But in the past in 2005 we went out I found a picture mom and dad's neighbor at the time took this picture for me that year that was first year for us with the boys at halloween.

No comments: