ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

OBEDIENCE

O-B-E-D-I-E-N-C-E----- Obedience is the very best way to show that you believe actions are the key to obedience joy you will receive... I try on a daily basic to tell my children how important it is to obey believe me it is a constance battle of reminder... I know us as adults fail in this category also our own biggest threat is ourselves of obeying God's Word also. Yes, we would think we learn this as a child, but we all still struggle with this in our daily lifes...Why??? We are human and guess what human make mistakes... I bet you thought adults did no wrong are you kidding.. I bet you thought that once you become adults no more discipline wrong GOD will put you back on the right road if you do wrong yes HE will use the paddle on you... I guess you thought I can not wait until I grow up then I will not be discipline ever again for doing wrong... I tell my boys all the time God's discipline is much more painful than anyone of your parents will ever give you... Think about those trails and opportunities (some preachers refer to them as) they seem like murder sometimes to go through... We pray dear LORD just help me cross this bridge and I will never go down this road again...But is that always the case "NO" we go there again also just like any normal human would do..... Then we have to ask for God's guidance again to help me learn this lesson that I will never commit this SIN again... By God's grace we will get through it that is our only shield and protection we can depend on and no other...
Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the OBEDIENCE of faith.
Hebrews 5:8
Though he were a Son, yet learned he OBEDIENCE by the things which he suffered.
DEUTERONOMY 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord they God, and shalt be OBEDIENT unto his voice;

No comments: