ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Use your Time Wisely for the Lord

Oh!! No, I forgot to eat breakfast this morning, read my Bible and take time to talk to the Lord. I believe when you start the day without Jesus then you will have a day without success and fulfillment. For those of us that have our eye site what would the day be like without your site and do you think you could function for the day. Let's take time for the Lord today from the beginning of the day and then I know your day will run a lot smoother. Let's not be self fish with the time the Lord gives but use it wisely.
Proverbs 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me
early shall find me.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not
unto thine own understanding.
2 Chronicles 15:2b The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake Him, he will forsake you.

No comments: